CNC Milling Rochdale
With our up to date CNC milling machines the ability for the cutting tool to move accurately in all three dimensions and achieve the desired shape has never been easier. Even going up to 5 meters in length.
Our experts specialise in CNC Milling offering a wide variety of options:
- Plain endmill - used for most milling - creates walls with straight 90 deg edges and sharp corners at the bottom of recesses.
- Chamfer endmill - creates 45 degree bevels on the top edge of a wall or recess
- Grooving endmill - creates rectangular grooves in side walls
- Ball mill - creates rounded edges at the bottom edge of a recess
- Rounding endmill - creates rounded edges at the top edge
- Angle endmill - creates walls at angles other than 90 degrees
- and, not shown, a conventional drill
CNC Milling has several advantages over other processes. Our experts make the whole process cost effective and efficiant for complex shapes and where high dimensional tolerances are needed.
Trufab's CNC milling can produce almost any 2D or 3D shape provided that the rotating cutting tools can reach the material to be removed. Examples of our CNC milling include engine components, mold tooling, complex mechanisms, enclosures.Click here to contact our cnc milling expert